Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ten Images for Ithaca 2010

Ten Images for Ithaca is a annual poster design competition that is held in Ithaca, Greece. This year the theme was Labels. You can find out more about the competition here. I had several ideas on the theme but one stood out more that the others, skin as a label. Just imagine putting a label on a person because of the colour of their skin.........and I mean a REAL LABEL. One that categorizes a persons ethnic makeup, personality traits, and value when related to other skin types. The design involved photographing various skin tones and filling out the Nutritional Value accordingly. The poster below is the one I chose for the competition. I did not win but I really think I want to continue the study. I am on the search for new skin so if you are interested drop me a line.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is pretty clever! I especially like the aesthetic - it's all very clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails